Dear Fellow Sri Lankan – in Australia …. and globally …..
The following is an initiative of eLanka, the leading website for the Sri Lankan expats in Australia and globally. We have created via our eLanka Shop several Grocery packs which you can purchase online and then we will delivery free of charge anywhere in Sri Lanka.
Have a look at the pricing and different packages we have on eLanka Shop. https://elankashop.com/ (People can order online).
We will deliver free of charge nationwide in Sri Lanka.
- Ordering the Gift Grocery Packs is easy!
1. Visit eLanka Shop – https://elankashop.com/
- Select a gift pack you want to send to your loved one in Sri Lanka. As an example say you select this pack – https://elankashop.com/product/queen-pack/
- Have a look at the list of goods you get in the pack in the Queen pack for A$124 – We will deliver Free of Charge in Sri Lanka Nationwide within 24hrs of you placing the order*
- Araliya Keeri Samba 5kg x 2
- Sugar 1kg x 2
- Palawathta Instant Milk Powder 400g x 2
- Watawala Tea Powder 400g x 1
- Harischandra Coffee 200g x 1
- Salt 1kg x 1
- Wijaya Chilli Powder 250g x 1
- Wijaya Chillie Pieces 250g x 1
- Wijaya Turmeric Powder 100g x 1
- Wijaya Pepper Powder 100g x 1
- Wijaya Curry Powder 100g x 1
- Raigam Soya Meat 90g x 3
- Dhal 1kg x 1
- Marina Coconut Oil 1l x 1
- Canned Fish 450g x 2
- Cream Cracker 450g x 1
- Devenibatha Noodles 350g x 2
- Samaposha 500g x 1
- String Hopper Flour 1kg x 1
- Coconut Milk Powder 300g x 1
- Green gram 1kg x 1
- Papadam 200g x 1
- Chick Peas 500g x 2
- Enter Sender & Receiver details and Make your payment – there are four easy ways to make payment.
– Secure Credit Card
– Pay Pal
– eLanka Bank Transfer
– Call +61 402905275 (Australia) and provide your credit card details
- Once the payment is received we will pack and ship the selected grocery pack to your loved ones in Sri Lanka Free of Charge delivery – within 24hrs*
- You can always contact us via email or phone (whats app) and check the progress of delivery.
- if online ordering is difficult, then they can email the following information:
- Receiver’s Name, Address and Contact number
- Sender’s Name, Address and Contact number
- Do you want to go for a better Queen pack? ($124) This is the most popular – https://elankashop.com/product/queen-pack/
If you prefer to order via email and pay via Bank transfer, details for payment is as follows:
A/C Name = eLanka
A/C No: = 003222426
BSB = 112 – 879
Bank = St George Bank
You can also call me and we can accept credit card payments via the phone.
Neil Jayasekera, Managing Director, eLanka
SriLankan Community in Australia
Mobile: 0402 905275
Office: +612 9630 5362
5 responses to “A Practical Channel of Charity for Sri Lankan Families in Need”
A CAUTIONARY NOTE… THUPPAHI:
A Sri Lankan in Oz has indicated that there is plenty of food in SL albeit at exorbitant prices …so that this may be a SCAM benefitting the merchandise shipping agency
So — trhis is a cautIonarry NOTE for those who know the scenario to provide specific details FOR or AGAINST.
Hi Michael, Many thanks for inluding this post in your blog. re: the above comment form one of your readers….Just to set the record straight on the above comments. I can 100% confirm there is no affliation with any Shipping agent for the products. This is a genuine service offered by the eLanka team in Sri Lanka. It is their initaitive to source the products from local shops, package and deliver (and in almost all cases delivery within 24hrs too). So much so, the nature of this humble eLanka team in Sri Lanka who work directly for eLanka (Australia) is that the very small profit made from the grocery pack have also been donated to the really poor people. This page on eLanka Shop captures this kind gesture ( https://elankashop.com/elanka-shop-grocery-packs-donated-by-you/ ). It honestly saddens me when people try to put down an honest service to help our fellow Sri Lankan people. See the other comments from genuine people based in Australia and globally who have used the service and praised the value and the service provided. I’m happy to take calls from the sceptics and to explain the cause. My number +614 02 905 275. Lets not shout “Together as one” Lets be “Together as one!” Regards, Neil
HOWEVER …. just this minute i received a NOTE from UPALI MAHALIYANAthat runs thus:
” Thanks, Michael……………….I used this service a few times and found it extremely efficient and efficate. This actually is a service rather than a business. It not only helps donors to provide essential food packs to needy people but also provides employment for about 10 people in SL.
A SECOND NOTE …. from Delan Adikari in Melbourne,9 June 2022:
“Thanks Michael. ……After you first shared I did a couple of orders. Quite quick delivery.”
EMAIL NOTE from VICTOR MELDER conveying a Memo from DAVID WEINMAN, 13 June 2022:
From Perth, WA
Dear Victor., ……………….E-Lanka
I used this service last Friday night. My call was taken by Mr Neil Jayasekera it was well past 6.30 p.m. (Sydney) time.
I had sent my packagers to a remote area of Putttalum. By Saturday afternoon I received a call that the packages arrived at their destination….
I just want to say that I was most happy with E-Lanka and its service.
IT WORKED WELL FOR ME…. GOOD VALUE QUICK DELIVERY.
PLS LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY.