Many of us in Aussieland have been exposed to the ubiquitous presence of Indian cab drivers in the capital cities and doubtless appreciated their contribution to the development of multi-cultural Australia. This little “EPISODE” in composition, with its Peter Sellars flavour, will certainly add to our sense of joy.
* A drunken woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi at Fortitude Valley in Brisbane.
* The Indian driver opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the Cab.
* “What’s wrong with you Luv, haven’t you ever seen a naked woman before?”
* “I’ll not be staring at you lady, I am telling you, that would not be proper, where I am coming from…”
* “Well, if you’re not bloody staring at me Luvie, what are you doing then?”
* “Well, I am looking and looking, and I am thinking and thinking to myself, where is this lady keeping the money to be paying me?!”