From Before its News
Are you half-dead and on the way down to the dirt? Poisoned and polluted from a lifetime of industrial living? If you eat the average North American diet you are a high candidate for Heart Disease, Cancer, and diabetes.
If you take a steady flow of pharmaceuticals that you can triple your rate of decline down to worm food. Live in a City? Smoke a pack a day? Good as dead. So how can you come back from the brink?
Mother Nature has the cure
First thing is first: Go to a health food store and buy Cayenne Pepper and Yellow Turmeric. 1 tea spoon of Cayenne and 1 Table spoon of Turmeric per day to start. Mix them in Olive oil in a glass shooter and start your day out that way. Increase as your tolerance goes up. You just started the most powerful cocktail on the menu. Cayenne and Turmeric are huge in restoring balances in the body and fighting inflammation.
Next we need to get some green into you, welcome to Chlorophyll, buy it in the bottle since 90% of vegetables have very little nutrients in them.
What is chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is actually responsible for the green pigmentation in plants. What does chlorophyll do? Chlorophyll is what absorbs energy from the sun to facilitate photosynthesis in plants. Chlorophyll to plants is like blood to humans. It is important in many plant metabolic functions such as growth and respiration.
Interestingly, chlorophyll is chemically similar in composition to that of human blood, except that the central atom in chlorophyll is magnesium, while iron is central in human blood. This, and the fact that chlorophyll is central in plan metabolism, had prompted scientists to find out if chlorophyll can offer similar benefits to humans. A number of chlorophyll researches have been focused on finding out the potential chlorophyll health benefits in humans.
Health Benefits of Chlorophyll
True enough, chlorophyll has been seen to provide health benefits to those who take them. It has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. Here are some of the known chlorophyll benefits:
• It has been seen to help in the growth and repair of tissues.
• Chlorophyll helps in neutralizing the pollution that we breathe in and intake everyday – a good supplement for smokers
• It efficiently delivers magnesium and helps the blood in carrying the much needed oxygen to all cells and tissues.
• It is also found to be useful in assimilating and chelating calcium and other heavy minerals.
• It had been seen to have a good potential in stimulating red blood cells to improve oxygen supply.
• Along with other vitamins such as A, C and E, chlorophyll has been seen to help neutralize free radicals that do damage to healthy cells.
• Chlorophyll is also an effective deodorizer to reduce bad breath, urine, fecal waste, and body odor.
• It may reduce the ability of carcinogens to bind with the DNA in different major organs in the body.
• Chlorophyll may be useful in treating calcium oxalate stone ailments
• It possesses some anti-atherogenic activity as well.
• It can be used to treat infected wounds naturally.
• These are only a few of the multitude benefits that chlorophyll can do to the body.
• It has antimutagenic and anti-carcinogenic properties so that it may be helpful in protecting your body against toxins and in reducing drug side effects.
Now that we have you on Cayenne, Turmeric and Chlorophyll you should be swinging away from an acidic body to a neutral and then slightly Alkaline balance. All disease produces acidosis. Biological death is total acidosis.