How you can self-check about the Corona infection: Taiwanese experts suggest doing a simple check that we can do on our own every morning:
* Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you successfully complete it without coughing, without discomfort, a sense of oppression, etc., this shows that there is no fibrosis in the lungs, indicating essentially no infection.
- In such critical times, do this check every morning in a clean air environment!
- Also ensure that you disinfect the PC keyboard and mobile phones.
The new coronavirus may not show signs of infection for many days, before which it cannot be known if a person is infected. But by the time you have a fever and / or cough and go to the hospital, your lungs are usually already in 50% fibrosis and it’s too late!
This is serious and excellent advice from doctors who treat COVID-19 cases.
- Everyone should make sure that their mouth and throat are moist, never DRY. Drink a few sips of water at least every 15 minutes. WHY? Even if the virus gets into your mouth … water or other liquids will sweep it away through the esophagus and into the stomach.
- Once in the belly … the stomach gastric acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly … the virus can get into your trachea and lungs. It is very dangerous.