ONE: Peter Lee Goodchild’s Advice …… IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
Last evening dining out with friends, one of their uncles, who’s graduated with a master’s degree and who worked in Shenzhen Hospital (Guangdong Province, China) sent him the following notes on Coronavirus for guidance.
- If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
- Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
- This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
- If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
- If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
- On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
- Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
- Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
- You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
- 10. Can’t emphasize enough – drink plenty of water!
- It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
- The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
- With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
- The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SPREAD THE WORD – PLEASE SHARE
Stanford University strongly recommends against personal international travel. If you do undertake such travel, there is a chance that there may be a 14-day self-isolation requirement upon return. See Stanford link below for useful info on how it spreads etc, …………….https://news.stanford.edu/2020/03/04/updates-stanford-community-regarding-covid-19/
TWO = Vit. C to boost your immune system
Hello, I’m Laila Ahmadi from China, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Zanjan University.
Corona virus arrives in any country, sooner or later there is no doubt that many countries have no diagnostic sets or equipment, so Please use as much as possible of natural vitamin C to strengthen your immune system. Don’t worry, C gets rid of it a lot, and it’s fine.
The virus currently contains no vaccine and no specific treatment Unfortunately, due to the genetic mutation that makes it very dangerous
This disease appears to be caused by gene fusion in a snake and bat, and it has acquired the ability to infect mammals, including humans.
It is important to keep the message on your greatest knowledge: Professor Chen Horin, CEO of the Beijing Military Hospital, said: “Slices of lemon in a cup of lukewarm water can save your life.“Even if you work, you should take a look at this message and pass it on to others! The lemon [should be] cut into three parts and put in a cup, then pour hot water and turn it into (alkaline water).
After reading, talk to someone else and transfer it to the person you love and take care of your personal health.
Counsel: Professor Chen Horin notes that anyone who receives this message is at least guaranteed to save someone’s life… ……………. I have done my job and I hope you can help me develop it as well.
COMMENTS from MEDICAL PERSONNEL to whom I sent this SET of ITEMS
Dr Cyril Ernst in USA, 9 March 2020: ” Hi Michael, The observations made on the current review on this e mail are all valid and very helpful. I strongly endorse the use of Vit C to enhance your cellular immunity.” Cyril Ernest.
Dr Buddy Reid in Melbourne, 9 March 2020: “This virus has not been around long enough for us to know all the possible variations. There is no harm in following his advice but I don’t think it will bring much added safety.” ……………… Buddy
Dr Yassus De Silva in UK, 12 March 2020:
2 responses to “Defeating the Coronavirus at the Individual Level: Simple Steps”
Looks like you’ve been duped regarding the authenticity of this article!! Check out https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/03/05/uncle-coronavirus/ BTW Snopes is fairly reliable to check if something is true… they cover an amazing range of falsehoods literally swamping the internet!!