* Iran is backing Assad. Gulf states are against Assad!
* Assad is against Muslim Brotherhood.
* Muslim Brotherhood and Obama are against General Sisi [commander of the Egyptian armed forces].
* But Gulf states are pro-Sisi! …Which means they are against Muslim Brotherhood!
* Iran is pro-Hamas, but Hamas is backing Muslim Brotherhood!
* Obama is backing Muslim Brotherhood, yet Hamas is against the US! * Gulf states are pro-US.
*But Turkey is with Gulf state against Assad; yet Turkey is pro-Muslim Brotherhood against General Sisi.
* And General Sisi is being backed by the Gulf states!
Editors Note: I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this summary or indicate where it first appeared in the world circuit. But it is too pithy to omit from consideration. >